Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My orange B112

TRAC TOR

quote:
When everything is running properly, Too Much Fun!
That is the way it should be lots of fun.;)^:D Nice Allis Chalmers tractor you have there. [url]simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Doesn't matter what colour's on the outside. It's the heart of the tractor inside that makes it what it is. TOUGH.
Except GREEN !!!1 :D

Sorry I should have been more specific, a darker green. I just never got acustom to the green Allis's just something just not right.

The green colour comes from that awfull german company that tried to invade AC for awhile. While the roots of the tractor are orriginal, when dilluted, an off green colour is what we get. Good machines, bad choice of colours.

TRAC TOR What chains do you have on the tires? At first glance I thought you had two sets on, did you add cross links? Nice tractor no matter the color.

The weights total 90lbs,they really help with traction. I would take that green tractor anytime! The chains came with the tractor,It's possible the previous owner modified them.

Remember guys, I'm not talking down the green tractor. But I've had some dealings with Deutz engines and after they messed up the last of the AC company when they bailed I PERSONALY don't have any use for them. Anyway, it's still good looking tractor doing a heck of a job.

Both tractors seem to be good workhorses. Personnaly myself I like the all original tractors that still know how to "Git Er Done". Nice tractors,Matt8D