Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Homemade & Restored

riverrunner16

Sorry, no snow pics, we have had only 2" all winter, I did get to take a few shots of a cultivator I restored, it was a pile of rust when I got it last summer, but works very well. The other pics are a rear blade I made out of an old front blade, I needed to level out a bunch of arena sand, I tried pushing it with my snow plow to no avail so decided maybe dragging it might work, so I made me a rear blade and it worked great. I intend to make a hitch like the one on the rear blade for the cultivator as well.

Scott KD7VKW

Nice going on the restoring of the cultivator.That rear blade look cool.You should be able to do alot with it.Think you can do went you take the time and do it.Tony

Nice looking equipment Scott. The blade hitch is a neat idea and looks fairly simple to make. I like it! By the way Scott, your tag line's cool too!

Scott, great restoration of the cultivator and neat idea for the rear blade. I usually don't buy a thing unless it has a good dose of rust on it, it gives me a little motivation to clean some of it up. Is is just something in the grass, or does your tractor have something mounted near the front grill? I can't really tell, but it looks like it. Nice going!

The "something" on the front of the tractor is a power steering pump for the hydraulics. It is fun turning rust into something shiny and useful ! Scott KD7VKW