Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Is 2 a Fleet

hdrhdr

I don't think you can call having 2 tractors a fleet but I have a good start. We had a sunny day last weekend so I thought I would get them out for a little excercise. Man did Kris do a nice job on the Landlord. I hope I can get my 725 looking that good.

I am looking at getting another 62' and one 63' 725 in the near future. Both have decks an both are missing engines but look to be in very good shape. I hope to restore my original 725 next winter. I now just have to wait until I save up some more mad money after my fuel pump and tranny expense. I guess I will soon be able to say I have a 62' 63' and 64' Simplicity. Randy

Thanks for the compliment Randy, That sure is a good picture you have there. And man is my AC314 lonely without it's Orange brother beside it. Oops forgot the other two Orange ones in there are trying to make big brother happy

By the broad interpetation of Webster, you have a fleet, which is also a group. Look up both words and see for you self.

As versital as these little tractors are I'd say 1 is a fleet.lol Good looking tractors.

Randy, you have a couple of nice looking tractors. Stop over again and I will set you up with a AC to restore.

I think a "pair" is enough to be called a "tractorholic". After all, it is not what you've got, it is what you want, that makes you addicted. It starts with 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 10, then 20, etc.

Foot Draggers,,,hmmm [:0] but it's a good start anyway!!! :D8D just tryin' to start somethin',,,

Yep, I think you have a good start there Randy. I like those wheel weights on the 725 also :) Steve