Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Genetic Cleansing Waitting to Happen

MPH

Had the grader blade on yesterday cutting down the snow pack on the driveway as the temps were in the 40's. Felt kinda stupid trying to get these pics running wide open in 3rd gear standing up on the blade. Just good foot draggin fun without the camera in my hand though.

Pics don't really show how cool the hard packed looked peeling off and flyin' off the grader blade. Suppose to be in the mid 40's again today so maybe I'll get another half inch off.

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Cool pics. Marty. Only possible on a Foot Dragger ;):D
Yeah, right...............
In your dreams
Here's a 10 year old kid on an RBT.................
[img]/club2/attach/dutch/stirrups.jpg[/img]

'Here's a 10 year old kid on an RBT.................' Poor kid, that could almost be called child abuse Herb.

quote:
Originally posted by dutch
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Cool pics. Marty. Only possible on a Foot Dragger ;):D
Yeah, right...............
In your dreams
Here's a 10 year old kid on an RBT.................

.... with the blade a few inches off the ground... is that 10 year old long-legged enough to straddle those running boards with the blade's cutting edge at/below the level of the tires?

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
.... with the blade a few inches off the ground... is that 10 year old long-legged enough to straddle those running boards with the blade's cutting edge at/below the level of the tires?
That 10 year old kid is 13 now, 5'11" 202lbs and still growing like a weed. I'm sure he would be able to do the job. Besides, I do the grading and I'm sure able to reach the blade VERY easily. Not only that, but I have weights mounted so I seldom have to leave the comfort of my seat. On those rare occassions that the blade needs a little extra down pressure, I have stirrups mounted so I only have to move my feet a few inches off those comfy running boards. Some time when I need a laugh I'm going to have to watch one of you FDT guys jumping uo & down on a grader blade. Do the soles of your your feet turn black & blue? [img]/club2/attach/dutch/weights.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Just_Me
Het dutch!! What year is that tractor. Nice blade!
It's a 1692450 Sovereign 18hp Kohler OHV V-Twin c.1996.