Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Landlord 3310 H Attachments

pintopete

Hi, Just bought a 1971 Landlord 3310H. It came with a 46" snow plow model number 990665. I believe the correct mower for the tractor is an 885. How would I find out the correct model numbers for a snow blower and a roto-tiller. Is there a source such as a reproduction sales catalog that would list the attacments and accessories for this tractor? Where is the serial number located on this tractor? I found the engine number, and a number near the shifter, but not the serial number. The number near the shifter is very difficult to read. The last four digits are 1514. Thanks, Peter.
  • Like 1

Hi Peter, the serial # if it was ever printed on it would be on the decal near the shifter in front of the seat deck, it would be the digits that come after the Six digit MFR#. Best way to find your attachments would be to look through simpletractors.com I'm sure Kent's probably got that info somewhere on the site. Hope this helps. Chris
  • Like 1

Here's a start. This will show you what attachments were available for that model. http://www.simpletractors.com/made_when/1969-1971.htm

Thanks all, I saw the list on Simple Tractors, but found it a bit confusing. It does not list the plow that came with my machine (990665) and the mower that is listed to fit it elsewhere (885) is not listed there either. Hmmm. Maybe I'm too tired to read right now? Thanks, Peter.

Pete, The problem is that the mounting of attachments on these tractors is so simple that many of the ones not originally listed will either hook up directly or with a hitch change. Sometimes the part will bolt up directly and work fine. Reason for the number change is probably an update to the attachment, not the hitch. Newer attachment will fit, but is not listed in the older literature. Many items were made to fit these tractors by other manufacturers, but may not have been listed in the original literature. Many of the members find the attachment they want, then figure out how to hook it up. May be a standard part, or a modified one, but not too difficult to hook up nearly any attachment. I'm running a Sears snowblower on my AC 716H, and have a Wheel Horse front blade that fits all of my tractors. I know that Dutch hooked up a Kubota snowblower. Don't let the numbers confuse you. If something looks like it will fit, it probably will.
  • Like 1

Rod hit the nail on the head about the different implyments.My blade will work on my AC914 but the hitch for the 727 is different but it work on either one of the tractors. Same with mower decks.