Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Auction Haul

SmilinSam

Filled inventory a little today. Came home with: #1) Simplicity Sunrunner-Gear drive complete with power vacuum setup. #2) Simplicity Sunrunner- Hydro Complete with Dualed up ag tires on drive #3) Homelite CT-10 ( simplicity built) complete with decent 42" deck #4) Homelite T-12H ( AC built) Parts tractor ( a mess, and a understatement at that) #5) 46" HD Dozer Blade. (Hitch needs cut apart and rebuilt) #6) 42" yellow AC Blade ( worn shoes and wear plate) Might sell out both blades in pieces rather than work on them. The Homelite T-12 I think is already sold to a buyer I have. The 42" deck will be sold, while the trctor the boy is going to take to put into service again, I guess..... I'd like to get one of the Sunrunners running to see what they re like as I have never had one. Will eventually sell the bagger/Vac setup when I get around to it. The rest will be decided on later. I also picked up a rear grass catcher for a 90's style Broadmoor to resell later too.

Dual ag tires on a sunrunner? Now there's a thought! The sunrunners are very poor hill climbers. I have an 8hp one up-north. Nice for mowing around trees though.;) I'd be interested in the vacuum setup. Let me know.

Are the sunrunners the replacement for the old wonderboys? Still hoping to come across one of those someday.

Sunrunner with duals.... [img]http://a9.cpimg.com/image/5D/87/46112349-4825-01DA0192-.jpg[/img] Sunrunner with Vacuum.... [img]http://a7.cpimg.com/image/5B/87/46112347-751c-01C001AA-.jpg[/img] Blades & decks... [img]http://a0.cpimg.com/image/5E/87/46112350-baf6-020E0170-.jpg[/img] T-12 [img]http://a1.cpimg.com/image/5F/87/46112351-72ae-01CA015E-.jpg[/img]

Cute is about right. The engine feels/looks like new, but the carb is junk. I'll have to run some ads to pick up some good MTD junk so I can rob a good carb. The engine in the other one doesn't feel too healthy. Lots of slop in the carb and not much for compression. The Homelite was a manual lift. Power lifts generally only came with the T-16's.

FYI My AC Homelite T-12 with Vickers hydro has an electric lift (factory I believe). The area where the lift handle would have attached looks indentical to the above pic (lift handle stub and quadrant plate). Mine's serial number 203-40001.

To my knowledge the T- 12 was offered standard with the manual lift. The buyer could have the power lift installed as an option. Another thing is that the factory equipped tractors did not have the quadrant plate installed. That would only be on the tractor if it had originally came with a manual lift lever. Just like Simplicity offered the 3410 with a manual lift standard, and the buyer could upgrade to the optional power lift.

Nice haul Sam. Not many Simplicity's or Allis Chalmers garden tractors at many auctions around here either. Just Big A-C's

At this auction there must have been close to a half dozen Sunstars, a 7116H, two Soveriegns, a 3416 - which I ran the bid up on as it had a power lift and a front PTO- but I didn't get it. Also tried to get a newer 42" Snowblower, but ended up yielding on that too. Then there was a 712H that went for $125. I didn't want it. No options on it. About 30 Deere's all shapes and sizes. A dozen Cubs or so, a dozen or so Dixon ZTR's and the 1 or two of all the other brands you can imagine.