Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MDB

The FDT that came back...

MDB
Last summer a friend of mine lost him mower to theft:( He was looking for something economical to mow with so I fixed him up with this.

2210 with 42" mower deck, Earlier this week I went out to my shop to find the 2210 sitting there, I called my friend and asked him what he needed done on the tractor to get it ready for mowing season. He told me that he bought a brand new Cub Cadet:p27hp Kohler, 54" mower deck and that he was giving me the 2210, what a nice surprise....:D

Wishin2BMowin
Nice FDT! Nice to see pics with that "GREEN STUFF" in them! Sure tired of the "WHITE STUFF" around here! Can't wait till I get the chance to try out my FDT 3212H with the 48 inch mower deck in my big yard!

TomMaryland
"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, its yours. If not it never was." sniff sniff, sob! :o) Nice guy for returning the Landlord, but a pity he's downgrading his cut!

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland :o) Nice guy for returning the Landlord, but a pity he's downgrading his cut!
Thats what I thought too, I told him when he wants to upgrade again I will fix him right up......;):D

HubbardRA
Aww, Mikey, you're making my eyes dribble. Good turn done, now nice gift returned. By-the-way, I have an extra set of running boards, if you want to make it into a real tractor. I've had that happen a couple of times. Too bad mine were with the throw-away type mowers. Actually I didn't want the ones that I was offered. Had just repaired them for friends to help them out. My Wards and my 716H came from the same guy who found both of them for me. He told me about the Wards, which I bought. A couple years later he came by my house with the 716H and started unloading it. I asked what's this? He says, "bought it for you at an auction. Just pay me back the $150 when you get the money." I was floored. It was a total wreck at that time. Those two tractors are now my favorites, and that 716H is now a sweet tractor after lots of TLC. I can say one thing, "I wouldn't have my current tractor collection without the help of some good friends." A couple of friends who are not members of this organization, and "johnmonkey" who is totally responsible for giving me the trailer load of junk parts that caused the creation of my AC713S. John, I must thank you for allowing me to haul the trash off for you, so you didn't have to take it to the dump.

maxtorman1234
quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Aww, Mikey, you're making my eyes dribble. Good turn done, now nice gift returned. By-the-way, I have an extra set of running boards, if you want to make it into a real tractor. I've had that happen a couple of times. Too bad mine were with the throw-away type mowers. Actually I didn't want the ones that I was offered. Had just repaired them for friends to help them out. My Wards and my 716H came from the same guy who found both of them for me. He told me about the Wards, which I bought. A couple years later he came by my house with the 716H and started unloading it. I asked what's this? He says, "bought it for you at an auction. Just pay me back the $150 when you get the money." I was floored. It was a total wreck at that time. Those two tractors are now my favorites, and that 716H is now a sweet tractor after lots of TLC. I can say one thing, "I wouldn't have my current tractor collection without the help of some good friends." A couple of friends who are not members of this organization, and "johnmonkey" who is totally responsible for giving me the trailer load of junk parts that caused the creation of my AC713S. John, I must thank you for allowing me to haul the trash off for you, so you didn't have to take it to the dump.
I agree, :) I have a couple extra sets here too:D:D