Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
LesH

Making Decals Question............

LesH
Does anyone have any experience / suggestions for making decals or can anyone recommend a decal paper to use for do-it-youself decals???? I have a cheapo Lexmark 3200 color ink jet printer and Turbocad drafting program to work with. Thanks in advance!!!!

dlcentral
From what I researched,the computer/software is no problem,the cost is in the printer/paper thats used.Remember these things have to be waterproof.An injet cannot do this,as far as I know?,,

HubbardRA
I made this one.

I know this is not made the way you are looking to do it, but there are several ways to make decals. I bought the different colors of decal material for RC airplanes at a Hobby store. I then laid out my design, for the different layers, created a mirror image of the design, and printed it on the removable paper backing. I cut the pieces out with an X-acto knife then assembled the layers.