Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ready to rumble (again)

ReedS

Spring(?) is here and the weathermen(?) are calling for a possible 5-8" snow here ('course they could be wrong and we could have all rain instead), so I 've hitched the first attachment of my last haul to the 2110's right-hand lift lever in anticipation. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn0972.jpg[/img] Of course I'd really rather have the weathermen be wrong.}:)

Nice ride Reeds! I was sorry you wernt home when Rob and I made our night mission. Would have liked to see it in person. lol Calling for 6 to 12 here in noth east CT! Luckily I still have one blower and two plows still set up. Hopeing for rain myself. Elon

Here in Newburgh they are expecting 6-10" of wet heavy snow. Decided to haul up the B-110 to the garage to keep it in there so I don't have to drag it through the snow because I would like to get the engine mounted in it next week. Just got back from the mechanic who gave me access to his tire machine so I could finnaly reverse the tire on the right rim. Hooked back up the plow, Now I am ready to go.

Very nice looking tractor & blower you have there.I like the rear & front weights you have on the tractor.

Reed,Very nice rig you have there! How much do the front wheel weights help in steering? I have a pair that I might put on my B-12.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Ahhh the magic of digital photography while the 2110 is indeed a fine workhorse, this particular photo really hides all the uglies that you would see if you saw it in person. An exception is the blower which does look that nice in person. Mike the front wheel weights do help to keep the front end from sliding a bit but don't eliminate it entirely, Herm, It's confusing but my latest tractor is a 3112v and it looks better than this one! Elon you guys gotta pick a day when I'm home to come up!:p LOL BTW the weathermen wrong(?) once again,we did get a little bit of snow but not enough to think about blading or blowing, shucks I really hate when they build up a storm for nothing }:), I did get 8hrs of sleep er O/T out of it though..........8)