Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

a different kind of 725 (allis chalmers that is)

tractorfreak3

ok, i know this is a one of a kind. this is a 700 series AC that has a 25 horse kohler installed.it has extermal filter, and oil cooler a driveshaft with 2 universal joints also electric lift, the hood and frame haev been\n widened and stretched to accept the bigger engine. paint is dupont base coat clear coat almost to pretty to use. shuttle is completly gone through. this is pretty much a new tractor. no mufflers though so it is loud!!!! alot of time on this mobeel. iwould love to keep but if the right deal comes along. LOL wanted club opinions, thanks and enjoy![url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=tractorfreak3&file=15818"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url][url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=tractorfreak3&file=15821"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url][url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=tractorfreak3&file=15822"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url]

Sure is shiney!! Pipes that short can lead to uneven cooling of the exhaust valves, causing them to worp.

Looks like a Sweet looking tractor.The paint job on that tractor is second to none i have seen on a tractor.