Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmer 4 wheel drive

PeppyDan

Check out the pics of this A. C. 4 wheel drive I recently saw at the Winter Tractor & Engine show in Alburn, Indiana. If you look closly you will notice that it was made from Cub Cadet parts, but at least they put a nice color on it.

I think it looks pretty cool even though it started life out with the other crowd! Dan

That's another high quality job!! Thanks for those pictures Dan, I'd really like to see that one in person.

A very nice looking tractor,Alsome,is more like it.The tractor just needs a cab,diesel engine with 2 stacks coming out the top.The tractor would be neat with a plow or culivator on the back with hydralics,3 point hitch ,and pto.

It was very impressive to see the quality workmanship on the entire tractor. I would like to see how it would perform with a plow or some other ground engaging attachment. Would the two hydros draw too much power from the engine to make it effective at using the additional traction. I'm not sure what size engine it was, didn't think to look! Dan

Darn,,,I'm close enough I could have went. great job, That ought to be worth at least your 1st born male child. I like it!!! Thanks for the pix!!!

I like it too, Wish I had one:D. Sure looks like someone did a real nice job. I don't think the hydros would draw too much, It'll be fine if its a Kohler:). Lol:)

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Did anyone happen to notice???....No Running Boards.....;):D:D
Hmm, Good thing you pointed that out, for a second i thought it was a REAL tractor ... :)

quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by MDB Did anyone happen to notice....No Running Boards..... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you also notice where the seat is in relationship to the foot pads. your feet are almost behind you. It looks somewhat uncomfortable to drive, but I realize you footdraggers aren't accustomed to comfort8D:D! Dan

quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Did anyone happen to notice???....No Running Boards.....;):D:D
Hmm, Good thing you pointed that out, for a second i thought it was a REAL tractor ... :)