Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
D-17_Dave

Huummm now what ...

maxtorman1234
Dave, I hate to have to tell you this again, But You should Box it up and send to Graham Hubert. He'll know what to do with it;) I actually think he picked up a ford a little while back it would fit in. :)

D-17_Dave
quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
I actually think he picked up a ford a little while back it would fit in. :)
Graham, I understand you would want to put this in a ford. It's no power stroke, but it'll probly have more power than what you've got now.:D

bigcountry
quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
I actually think he picked up a ford a little while back it would fit in. :)
Graham, I understand you would want to put this in a ford. It's no power stroke, but it'll probly have more power than what you've got now.:D
I think it would work in my engineless Crapsman in the woods.:D

swede
Out in Hutchinson MN, there is an annual Allis Chalmers show in July at the Larry & Edwin Karg farm. They really draw in the equipment - including lawn and garden. (All AC) Anyway, Larry Karg transplanted a B&S 3 cylinder deisel (Legacy engine) into his 720. I know he had to lenthen the frame by 5-6 inches and some other things. His goal was to make it look like his Allis 220 field tractor. If I can find a picture, I will send it.