Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

not sure if this fits Talking tractors or not

GWGAllisfan

Has anyone ever seen a small riding toy tractor a toddler could pedal, but either in Allis orange or simplicity colours? I've seen several in green, but not any others. I sometime wonder if simplicity has done as good a job at publicity as they should. Around here you can't go anywhere without seeing a john deere sign, but simplicity and allis are mostly no-shows

We sell toy pedal tractors where I work. They have in stock a WD45 Allis in orange. We can order any kind you would want. Also have others in stock plus a pull behind trailer.

Hey check ebay under pedal tractor ertl or eska eska made the real early originals then ertl took over also find a toy farmer magazine ads in them expect to pay $$$$ for older tractors. Did a complete resto on a 620 JD made by Eska for my niece almost 10 years ago spent 350 or so on parts alone. Had a buddy do paint and reassimbly that was just over 300 I tore it down and did all the prep work and primer. The tractor was my brothers and we six kids had wore it out. I gave it to my niece 39 years to the day her dad had gotten it for christmas. Mid west toy tractor parts from mi had all the parts I needed including new pedal crank parts,

In the "Lawn & Garden" tractors I have only seen the John Deere's and Wheel Horse's..Have seen lots of different farm tractor ones though..Have a friend that has a restored Wheel Horse one..In fact I think there is a Wheel Horse one on Ebay now..

Sandy lake implement has one on ebay in their store. They are a sponsor of this site^ They have a link on simpletractors if you want to contact them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30&item=5963810592 [img]http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/04/36/c0_2.JPG[/img]