Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Light blub question

wantedinct

I got these with a bunch of other stuff, can anyone tell me what they fit? the guy told me they were for a simplicity that he sold a while back.

Theres 2 new and 2 used, are they worth anything?

I think those are headlight bulbs for the 3400 series and some people would give up naming rights to their first born to get their hands on them. Is there any more numbers printed on them?

They're for the Simplicity 3300 thru early 7000 series tractors and for the early 700 series AC's. Also Homelite's and JC Penney tractors of like design.

Hey Eric, they arnt worth anything. To save vital work shop space, why don't you just send them to my house! I'll get rid of them for you!! lol :) Elon

Eric isn't it nice to know that club member are interested in saving you shop space for the light bulb that are worth less or old and save you the touble of having to find someone to buy thou old things.

Yup thems worthless throws 'em in da trashy (just give me your address and tell me before they pick it up). Your not serious are you??? As Bob says worth naming rights to first born. I don't need 'em though as I have few to spare myself.:p

As we say around here "...scarcer than hens teeth". I had a AC 712S that had those. They had 4 bulbs per machine. I had to replace 1 when I sold it. I believe I paid about $20 for 1.