Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PLACING

Hey everyone lets vot for this site today. I just checked and their have only been 541 votes but there are 1141 members!!!!! That meens 600 of us haven't voted!!!! just imagine if everbody votes what can happen. the leading site only has 709 If those 600 of you vote we will have 1141 votes thats 432 votes ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE VOTE!!!!! JUST GO TO THE sIMPLE TRacTORS WEB PAGE AND CLICK ON VOTE

we can vote all we want but please all of us need to pitch in and help make it what it is today.simpletractors.com the leading edge for tractors history and chat .checkit out and see what sets us apart from the rest.

Boy, I can't tell you how many times I've voted for this site. The rating just never seems to change. I'm not sure but I think it might not reflect multiple votes from the same person ..... I don't know. I think the voting could help encourage sponsors to support the site. That might be good. John(RI)

If you go to the top of this page and click on the "Return to Simple trACtors", it brings you to the SimpletrACtors home page. In the 2nd paragraph Kent provides a link (the click HERE to vote) which will bring you to ‘Yesterdays Tractors' site. Look down and find ‘SimpletrACtors‘, click on its ‘RATE IT' link, select a 10 in the selection box and click on the ‘Rate This Link" button. I think that's all it takes. John(RI)

I think John is right about multiple votes not counting. I have tried to get the rating up on my Bolens club but it doesn't seem to work. At least it's an Allis-Chalmers club that's rated #1 and not the green boys. The Bolens club has 955 members and only 78 votes. Tim

Multiple votes just don't seem to count at all; I used to vote for the club, everytime I signed into the club( sometimes as high as 10 times a day) and it never made a difference! So now I vote only 4 times a month, and that doesn't help! I tried, butdidn't succeed! Dick

Thanks alot. I can eyeball a .020" point gap, but couldn't locate that - unbelievable. Anyway, my vote's been cast. Thanks again. Jeff