Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Karl_Brandt

Mower deck what tractor does it fit

Karl_Brandt
[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/karl_brandt/HPIM0452.JPG[/img] This mower deck was on a AC 917H tractor,was made to fit.Tag on mower deck reads..Haban model 615-01 ser.no.281300 series A,49" or 50" cut. What brand of tractor was this deck made for? Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Kent
Karl, All I can figure is that is an aftermarket mower deck (i.e. Haban) that likely has been modified to fit the Allis. Haban might have offered them specifically for Allis, but that would surprise me a bit... It sounds like there's evidence of it being modified to add the "Simplicity mounting bails." It looks kind of like the decks used on Case and Ingersoll tractors. Is it right or left discharge? That might be another clue...

BLT
It looks like as Simplicity hitch up front and like Kent says could be a Case, I always had one in my garage every other year for maintenance and the rear wheels are from a Case but the rest is somewhat foreign. Case had a real different hitch set up.

Karl_Brandt
Make: Deutz Allis Fuel: Diesel Model: 5220 HST Engine Cylinders: 3 Model Year: 1989 Engine HP: 24 Hours: 1273 Transmission Type: Hydrostatic Drive: 4WD Condition: Used Serial Number: 20268 Mower deck:60" The same mower deck style but wider. This picture is from Ebay.

karl