Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mower deck what tractor does it fit

Karl_Brandt

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/karl_brandt/HPIM0452.JPG[/img] This mower deck was on a AC 917H tractor,was made to fit.Tag on mower deck reads..Haban model 615-01 ser.no.281300 series A,49" or 50" cut. What brand of tractor was this deck made for? Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Karl, All I can figure is that is an aftermarket mower deck (i.e. Haban) that likely has been modified to fit the Allis. Haban might have offered them specifically for Allis, but that would surprise me a bit... It sounds like there's evidence of it being modified to add the "Simplicity mounting bails." It looks kind of like the decks used on Case and Ingersoll tractors. Is it right or left discharge? That might be another clue...

It looks like as Simplicity hitch up front and like Kent says could be a Case, I always had one in my garage every other year for maintenance and the rear wheels are from a Case but the rest is somewhat foreign. Case had a real different hitch set up.

My cousin's have two case tractors 220,444,next time I go over to there house I will look at there mower decks. Karl

It looks nothing like my case 222 deck. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/maxtorman1234/dscf0120.jpg[/img]

Make: Deutz Allis Fuel: Diesel Model: 5220 HST Engine Cylinders: 3 Model Year: 1989 Engine HP: 24 Hours: 1273 Transmission Type: Hydrostatic Drive: 4WD Condition: Used Serial Number: 20268 Mower deck:60" The same mower deck style but wider. This picture is from Ebay.

karl

Hi, It looks a lot like the 54 inch deck for the 9518 Sim 5015 Allis. The decks for these tractors were made by Haban as were the ones for the 5200 Series Deutz Allis diesels. Al Eden