Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Get together at dlcentral's house

Nick

My brother and I met Dave, (dlcentral) Rob, (Rob-B) Elon, (ehertzfeld) over at Dave's house in the pouring rain late this morning. Wish we had more time to talk but with this rain who the heck wants to stand outside. I personally think Elon brought the rain. Did you ever notice every tractor show he is at, it rains? :D Just kidding Elon! I got the parts I needed from Rob, and I gave Elon the copy of the brochure that his weed cutter was advertised in. Rob sold his two Wonderboy's to a fellow in Pennsylvania who met us at Dave's. Rob bought a nice 48" AC deck and a Simplicity Sovereign. Got to see Dave's real nice Big Ten, and 700. Now that I got an idea of what he has, If I need anything big I'll definitely go see him as he is a lot closer then I thought! When I got home I found this Forklift seat sitting in the garage. I told a friend of mine if he ever decides to get rid of it to let me know. Guess he didn't want it anymore. I plan on putting it on my B-110 for the time being. He asked if I wanted a running Wheelhorse about the size of a Broadmoor. I told him OK, He should be dropping it off Monday. (I swear this Wheelhorse thing was not preplanned when I had made my April Fools joke yesterday! [:0]) Well, It was nice to meet you Dave, & Rob, and nice to see you again Elon.

It was nice to meet you too. Its 6:30 and Elon just left here. I'm unloaded but still have to put away. Wait til you see the pics that Dave and Elon have. Can't wait to do it again. Rob

:DNick, Looks like you had a good time inspite of the weather. :DI'm afraid to go to Daves......... He keeps running ads of stuff for sale that I know should be south of the border. I would have ridden up if I had known all you guys were going to be there. ;)But then remember that promise I made you? About teaching you some stuff? I bought one today. As soon as I get it all up and working, plan on coming down for a day.:D

I swear it's not me who brings the rain!!!:( Depite the rain, we did have a great time. Dave, I guess you can tell that the boss didnt make me sleep in the tent with the tractors, seeing Im typing on my computer!:o) She wasn't trilled when I told her I got another tractor, but she was ok with it when I told her the price!:DRob and I did stop at Orange County Choppers, and I got a bunch of pictures. I will post them real soon. THanks for the great time guys! Oh and here is our load.

Got a few looks going down the road:o):o):o) Elon

You guys got better pics than me.It really was nice to meet all you guys,wish we were neighbors,now that would be cool,huh!, Hey Elon,&Rob,did'ya get to go to the OCC store on the way home?

Dave, yes we did stop for a quick visit. I took a bunch of pictures that I will post in show and tell in the morning. Elon

Hey Rob, you never came by to get those fenders??? Nick, if you still need them just PM me.... Nice pics, it's always good to meet new folks. Maybe one day you guys will head out this way and we can all meet up out here....

Kirk, Melanie won't let me go to your house any more, she is scard of what and how much I'll come home with! lol Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Oh and here is our load. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/Img_0294.jpg[/img] Got a few looks going down the road:o):o):o) Elon
You guys are sick! I copied the picture in the quote just to be a warning to new members of sure signs of "SIMPLE TRACTOR FEVER". This fever can cause undue hardships. Some simptoms might be your wifes car now being parked outside because garage is full, having to build new storage facilities, and havinig to buy extra tie downs just to get the one "last" load home :D Looks like you guys had a great time.

Elon, I see you did get the other tractor. That is some load on there! Wish we could have stayed a little longer, but Joe had a job interview at 1:30. We do need to have a gettogether at Kirk's one of these days.

No problemo boys, you bring trucks, trailers and cash and I'll get the venison chilli cookin'...... LOL Seriously, if you want to come on over and have a Meet&Greet some time down the road we can set that up. If anyone has stuff coming to or from the New England area I can hold on to it for you to pick up when we do this thing...