Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-series toys

mwells

We looked into getting some B-series toys made. They would be close to a persicion series toy. The only thing is we would have to have 5000 made. How many of you guys would buy them?? They would probably be at least $60.00 if not more.

I'd probably buy one. I'd bet there are a lot of farm toy collectors and AC guys that would jump at the chance to have one. I have the JD 110 precision (wrong color) and have seen a few of the new Patio JD 140's w/implements and they look great. They also make a line of brinly sleeve hitch implements for a 140. They were really popular at the last toy show, but maybe thats because they were JD? I think Lawn and garden stuff is really catching on.

I would buy several one for me and my dad. The early Bs would look the coolest. Keep us posted,Matt

I would like to have one of the B-1 ,B-10,B-110,B212,&917 .Would love to have one of my Agco2027 Diesel.

Hi I would love to have a Precision AC620/AC720 Garden Tractor made, I would really like to see a Precision Agco Allis 1920H made! Take Care Jason B

I have an original ertl B110:)

I would love to see a real detailed model made of it and an AC312 which ertl had also made:D

I do like the precisions over the regular ones. But do to the price difference I usually get the cheaper one. The 1/64 ones are pretty small and not much detail. The 1/16 or 1/32 are great. I sure would like a few 9020 and 720 Precisions^:D. Some of the rare toys are pretty spendy. Now I'm trying to make a collection of all the tractors I've driven. Some I can get a bargain on and others they hurt the bank accountB)B). $60.00 wouldn't be out of line for the first in a series:). Let us know if they are going to be made.

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Mack/B112%20Fink.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Mack/B112%20Fink%202.jpg[/img] :D

We would probably start with the early B-series like the B-10's, Big Ten and the B-12. They look almost the same so the moldings would be the same. Just change the decals and paint colors and you would have a different model. Then IF they sell we can move on to other modles.

Sounds like if we want to see this line introduced, people will have compromise to settle for tractors other than the one they own, in hopes that the line can eventually expanded through good sales, leading to introductions of more models. Michael, maybe you could get some feedback on the idea from some kind of a farm toy forum. I'd hate to see this idea killed due to a lack of interest.

I would be interested in the 3 models you mentioned as I have one of each of them. I would also be interested in a B-1 and a B-110 if you get them built.