Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

Portland Michigan??

PatrickE
No, but I will be about 20 minutes from there this weekend, picking up a hot tub in St Johns with the van and trailer, I keep ramps in the van so I can drive a tractor right up in it. Let me know what road it was on.

Bunky
The Tractor is on Charlotte Hwy or Rd. not sure which... I stopped at shell headed towards the highway then just past wendy's turned onto the dirt rd.. that will take you to Charlotte Rd or Hwy turn left and it's down there just a little ways kind of on a curve.. right in the front yard For Sale... Let me know about it if you find it...

Timba
Sorry it took a while to reply - I've never had a pen when I drove by it. So, you know it's a 7016, I don't know how much that tells you so I'll start at the beginning. The phone number is 517-647-2147. It's a 16 HP with hydrostatic and tire chains. They have a paper on it saying: "48" mower deck, new rear axle, starter and battery". I thought it said 42" snowblower, but it's obviously not in the yard. Maybe that's the blade and I remembered it wrong? Anyhow, it says $800, firm. Hope that helps.