Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Old Simplicity Dealer

Ryan

Been having a lot of fun going through the inventory of a retired Simplicty dealer the last couple of days. He was in business from the mid-70's until late last year. He has a super-large inventory and I have bought quite a bit of NOS, obsolete, hard to find parts and equipment. I bought a NOS snow blade for my 4041; b-series hydro unit, mowboard plow and hitch, dual-wheel spacers, 4 sleeve hitches, front mounted flailchopper, front mounting bracket for the cable lift sickle bar, upper and lower hitch assembly for the 7000 series, pto assembly for the b-series tiller, 2 revitalizers for the 728 series and a lot of odds and ends. It took two trips with just my truck. He has a lot of tera tread tires that that came off of new tractors that were replace with ag tires. I am going back down monday if there are any requests because I am not giving any info on where it is just yet. Let me know. Ryan

Man Help with a sleeve hitch for my b tractors to attach a brindly ground plow if the price is right?

How much for a set of NOS 23x8.50-12 Goodyear Xtra Traction Terra Tires that were originally used on the B-210? Also interested in Simplicity part numbers 164166 Pulley Half and 164067 Spacer. Let me know.

Not the dealer in new carsile that is selling out on saturday is it? THEY are having a Auction on Saturday at 9:00 or 10;00.Shoyers inc.

Hydro unit is going on my B-110. It is not the one in New Carlise. So far I only found one wheel spacer. I did not get through a quarter of the stuff so I may find some more. I only found one rear light for the b-series and that also is going on my b-110. I think he has a few right hand lifts, new in the box, but I am not sure on the part number as of yet. When requesting parts please include part numbers and a prief discription. I am going down Monday to spend the whole day there.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan
Hydro unit is going on my B-110. It is not the one in New Carlise. So far I only found one wheel spacer. I did not get through a quarter of the stuff so I may find some more. I only found one rear light for the b-series and that also is going on my b-110. I think he has a few right hand lifts, new in the box, but I am not sure on the part number as of yet. When requesting parts please include part numbers and a prief discription. I am going down Monday to spend the whole day there.
I'm interested in a couple of the right hand lift levers, part number 2025046 (entire kit -- don't know the one for the lever itself) if he has any. I now have two quadrants and NO levers.

Kent - BiggieRat had a couple of those levers and no quadrants laying on the floor in his shop a few weeks ago. He was showing them to me along with the complete kit he had on ebay at that time. I think he may have put one of them on ebay but not sure. brent

I would be interested in the dual wheel spacers. John H, PM me with the cost etc. JH

quote:
Originally posted by stevenj
How much for a set of NOS 23x8.50-12 Goodyear Xtra Traction Terra Tires that were originally used on the B-210? Also interested in Simplicity part numbers 164166 Pulley Half and 164067 Spacer. Let me know.
Would those part numbers be those for the (PLASTIC) piecies that go in the pulley for the bgb pulley for a b-110. I went to my dealer today and he scratched his head and said he'd call someone monday to find out if they were still available. Got me scaredB)[:0]8