Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Considering membership!

Hayseed

?I am wondering if the club has a "When made", "Cross reference" & "What fit" sections or similar to Simple trACtors but, for models 1985 & newer which it does not? Many thanks for any feedback!

That type of information is not hidden, if you don't see what you are looking for, it may or may not be there. There is a lot of knowledge in the members, perhaps you can spearhead more 1985 and greater information after you join.

The reason for what you asked is that a good number of us consentrate on the older tractors. The newest tractor I own is a 197? 3410. My earlyest is a 1958 wonder stick. Our founder feels the same way, so when he made the sight he included what was hard to find. The newer modles are widely know at any dealer. If you find a dealer who has been around for a long time' they will know/have info on any model. But I found that alot have know idea about the heritage of the company. Like stated about, the best $10 you can spend. Even though you like or have a newer model, after reading and looking at pictures, I bet you'll be in the hunt for an older one! lol Hope to see a "member" next to your name real soon. Glad you took a look at our club. Elon

I am looking forward to posting a "Welcome to the Club" for you. I know that by the end of January each year I have already said that my $10 dues were returned at least 4 times over. Best money you will ever spend. Dan

I agree on it being the best $10 I have spent on my tractors. I have posted ad's looking for certain hard to find parts, and have had people send me the items postage paid and want nothing in return. I hope I can return the favor to someone else in the future on surplus items I have. Go for the membership! Mark

I have been on this site for 5 years now and you will never find the amount of information anywhere else that you will find here for $10.00. I have also met alot of desent people and made a real good friend from this site.

Welcome John, best ten bucks you will ever spend, there's hours of reading and a wealth of knowledge, and from all over the world too! cheers, Neil

John, Welcome to the best site on the net. I hope you get as much enjoyment and info out of this place as many of us have. Happy Tractoring,

WELCOME to the club, John. Nice to have you as a new member. Your money is well spent.:) Dan aka IronPony