Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Salthart

What is it ?

Salthart
I have a Simplicity implement that I'd say was made for the small bodied 728 etc. It is made something like a tiller but the tines don't have bends in them so I guess it would cut straight grooves in the ground. Anyone care to shine a light on what this critter might be for ?

Ronald Hribar
I am almost sure it is a revitalizer, use same hook up as tiller, straight tines have holes near end? Does it have a hitch on the back of it so it could tow a lawn sweeper? It is revitalizer, someone just has pictures posted with tiller and revitalizer.

SmilinSam
Revitalizer , as indicated... Used to make openings in the lawn for fertilizer, seed, water etc. Some call it a power thatcher, but its not really good in that role. Removes some dead material but does not have the number of tines a real thatcher would.

Salthart
hmmm, I may have to see if I can get it hooked up some way. I no longer have that size tractor but I,m sure something will work and I do need work on my lawn... Yes Ronald, it does have the holes but I'm not sure about the rear hitch. Thanks everyone for the replies..