Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What is it ?

Salthart

I have a Simplicity implement that I'd say was made for the small bodied 728 etc. It is made something like a tiller but the tines don't have bends in them so I guess it would cut straight grooves in the ground. Anyone care to shine a light on what this critter might be for ?

I am almost sure it is a revitalizer, use same hook up as tiller, straight tines have holes near end? Does it have a hitch on the back of it so it could tow a lawn sweeper? It is revitalizer, someone just has pictures posted with tiller and revitalizer.

Revitalizer , as indicated... Used to make openings in the lawn for fertilizer, seed, water etc. Some call it a power thatcher, but its not really good in that role. Removes some dead material but does not have the number of tines a real thatcher would.

hmmm, I may have to see if I can get it hooked up some way. I no longer have that size tractor but I,m sure something will work and I do need work on my lawn... Yes Ronald, it does have the holes but I'm not sure about the rear hitch. Thanks everyone for the replies..