Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Business end of my 912H loader

AC808

I love this pic...Got the ags installed and had to move the seat pan up about 25mm to clear the tires. Im also thinking about having a different reservior fabricated. Any interested in taking on the task? The shape of this one made it difficult to put it anywhere else.

[img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/~ce352.jpg[/img]

Looks pretty mean and tough. Bet you'll get some footprint with those tires. How about a side shot.

Jay As stated before you only need one set of img brackets to post pictures. Every post you make you use two sets of brackets.

Tractor & loader looks Great. I like the rear tires on the back.Tractor looks like a Super Stock pulling tractor .

Looks like the same Quick way setup that was on the 916 I sold to John. If so, did you tie the loader frame into the rear end of the tractor? I Welded extensions to the loader frame that bolted to the transmission side plates. Reason is , when I got the tractor it had broken in half at the bevel gear box. The Cast Gear case had actually broke in half. After I replace the case and extended the frame I never had a problem with it flexing.

Good looking rig, with those tires it looks all business!! Sam also hung some counter weight under the belly ahead of the rear tires, which made it nice for close quarter work. Nothing sticking out from the rear to get in the way.

Yes Daddycat..those ARE 26-12-12s... Yes ACman..they should look familiar... Wouldnt have any pics of the frame additions would you? I have some ideas but would love to see waht you had done...

What size rims are those tires mounted on? I had them on a pair of non-oem 10" wide rims and they sat flat enough to clear the fenders by about an inch. The rims were actually from a Cub Cadet super garden tractor(really not so super), and they have very little offset(about 8-2), if anyone is looking for a source of wide rims check for a CC SGT.

Here's a link to my online album that has what few pictures I have of it. Nothing in detail though I'm afraid... [url]http://members6.clubphoto.com/ericson516076/841076/guest.phtml[/url]

Thanks Sam...i looked at mine... seeing how any stress would be applied ive come up with some ideas ill have to try. Right now though I hvae the S/G off and have to do soem work on that...

Big tires look cool but I'm wondering about the oversized tires making the running speeds change? I know when I put big tires on my truck it changed it. I would think any mud that would build up on those tires would hit the seat/fenders and make a real mess.

Its a gas...wish it was a diesel...I had a turbo diesel motor that i sold last summer. I was hoping to find a car to put it in, about 2 months later i got this...I have several other VWs also.

ok , im looking for a couple pics of a 92 ecodiesel (turbo diesel) motor. I have a 92 and I am going to look/buy a 96 passat TDI wagon later today..The 92 has a broken bolt on for the A/C compressor piviot mount. I just wanted to see what way it threads through, and if its a hex or regular bolt head. James K.