Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Spring clean up

rokon2813

I think spring is finally here ^ Got to do a little grader blading today. Dragged some of the "driveway" out of the lawn and back into the driveway. ;) Then started working on a "hump" at the end of the driveway, that causes me some spring drainage problems. A couple weekends ago, we got some trees and shrubs from a November auction into the ground, and I hope to get the remaining 6 into the ground tomorrow. (Auction Deal!! 18 for $65 including 1 5 foot Blue Spruce :D:D) Guess its time to get to work on a few of those "winter projects" that I needed done BEFORE spring huh B) ? Even walked across the garden that I plowed last fall, and its just about dry enough to till [:0] Gonna need that mower deck smile crack repaired shortly. :I

You're not going to believe it, but I had to mow my lawn for the first time today. It needed it. Suddenly grass is growing like crazy. Did get the time to install a lift assembly and rig up the cable on my 716H with the hydrolift.

I mowed my 1 acre plus rolled the yard for the 2nd time with Agco 2027 Diesel.Rolled the yard about 2 weeks ago with the 620.