Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Oldest Kids Handiwork

SmilinSam

quote:
Originally posted by firefoxz1
Nice Job. Is he for hire? My 2010 could use a makeover like that.
Thats no the half of it. This whole tractor was assembled piece by piece from spare parts he accumulated from my not perfect pile. He bought the engine from someone else, along with the seat without any coverings. Also bought the grill off ebay. He cut out and stitched the seat covers by himself. The other kid is doing a B 210 the same way. I have to wire it up for him pretty soon and it will be done..

Dand he is good to make a tractor that looks that good out of the parts pile.Very nice.Cant wait to see the B210.Tony

YOur son did an excellent job putting that tractor together! You have been a good teacher to your boys Sam.

quote:
Originally posted by tractormike
YOur son did an excellent job putting that tractor together! You have been a good teacher to your boys Sam.
Ohhhhhhhhh Thank you for the compliment, but I find I have more lessons to teach, as in that one should replace what they use Went to use a few things this last week after having been out of the shop most of the winter..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm No more oil in the 90w gear oil pump bucket... No more grease in the grease gun, and no more spare tubes along the wall Just about nothing left for nuts bolts and washers in the supply bins( and I just spent $35 refilling them last fall and as I said, I havn't been out there) No more quarts of engine oil left Cant find the brooms... Jack is gone... .... .. . Yep, a little more teaching required....

You'll have to use your imagination. The only thing originally AC on that trcator is the seat, dash, and grill. The rest came from Simplicity Landlords. Literally tractor was built from pieces starting with the bare frame, then the gas tank support etc etc...