Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Old Simplicity Dealer Update

Ryan

I did not find any more wheel spacers. I need a picture of the complete right hand lift assembly out of the tractor because there are no part numbers. The tires are not Good Year except for one set of Super Terra-Grip 23x8.50-12 on rims with very little use. They still have the nipples on them. Implements for the Powermaxes are a mowboard plow and spring toothe cultivators. He has weights that pin in the front or the rear of tractors and the extra weights that go on the rear counter weight. PM if any is interested in any of these and I can pick them up for you. There is so much stuff and will take a lot of time to go through it all. He probably has 20 lawn-vac systems from 5000 series to 7000 series and other different models. Some have two bogey wheels on them that spin 360 degrees around. Thanks, Ryan

If this is what the right hand lift lever is than I saw a few there today. Some complete and some not. There were some that kind of looked like this but not quite the same. I will keep you posted. I will not be back there for about a week. Anyone need any Power King parts? Let me know.