Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lookie what I found !! (Its Home !!)

rokon2813

model 990314 9 hp Landlord :D made when says 1964. "supposedly" garaged all its life and well cared for ?

hmmm front pulley for snowblower with belt guides, pretty decent straight grill, never mind the ugly non OEM headlights.

Clean, straight, erect rear fenders, rear lift group, is that pulley the optional "low speed kit" ?:D Nice tires all the way around, fairly clean wheels.

Whats this thing? possibly an original winterizing kit ? How Much ?? ooooo I'm not tellin ;);) Since it might end up for sale, minus a piece or 2 [:0] If I cant afford to keep it. This one looks too good to part out though I think. I forgot to get a pic of the hood and side, it has been hacked to fit a full sized car battery. So it will need a new dash (I should have) and side covers (pretty sure I have), and minor repair to the hood. BGB felt pretty tight, good compression, capful of gas down the carb and she fired right up with no smoke. Still gotta check it out some more when I get it home. Not to mention the bucket of parts with it, complete with center pto, tire chains, original rear pulley, supposedly a set of OEM wheel weights, oh yea, and a snow plow and snowblower :I

The tin on the muffler looks like the one I got with my B-12 with snowblower. While using the B-12 I didn't have any problem with the carb icing up so it must help.

Got all right goodies. It would be a shame to see it torn apart. Survive this good for that long NICE

Better get rid of it quick Dan, if you start using it, you'll lie to keep it. Not saying you need a snow blower, as it would cut down on time blading some of them mounds of snow you've posted, but, that alone is grounds for keepping it where you live.

I finally got it home :D:D We have decided this one IS a keeper. Seems to start and run fine.

Where the hood was "hacked" for a larger battery [:0]

The plow and blower came with it :D

There was no mower deck, but they did find the complete center pto laying around 8D

And tire chains and the original 6" drive pulley

Unfortunately though, It did NOT have OEM wheel weights like they told me. :(:( But it did have this "thing" to go with it instead.B)B)

By the way, since I am keeping it :D I can tell you, $250 for all of it. }:)

I paid $258 for my 7116H and it has lots of rust, mower arbors siezed, engine doesn't run, starter is missing, seat is ripped up, hinges broken on the hood, tires are flat, and many more "little things". This is not fair! You find all the good bargains. LOL That's definitely a keeper. Enjoy!

Nice find indeed. The hood is not as bad as I thought it would be. Looks like it was just slit and bent out rather than a piece cut out entirely. Should be an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing.

quote:
This is not fair! You find all the good bargains. LOL
This one found me Rod :I My brother in law found it, and asked me what I could make him on it. [:0] I told him "parted out" MAYBE $400 plus. To Me, GUARANTEED $250. He took my $250, made $100 profit and ran. :D:D:D Jim thats all with the hood, but they did cut off the side of the dash. The hood can be fixed with no problem, the dash out in the shed will work fine, and the side covers hanging on the wall will finish it off. ;);) I did get a chance to play with it a little more, starts and runs fine, drives fine, only one headlight works, but they are coming off anyway, but it leaks more gas than it burns, and I sold my last "extra" tank last fall. So I guess I gotta do a little tank repair shortly so I can mow as soon as the rain drys up a little. B)