Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mack

Early B-10 and 7016H

Mack
Spotted these across the street at my neighbors house yesterday.He wasn't home when I walked over to look at them.The B-10 looks to be in very good shape other than the grill missing.He buys and sells a lot of stuff so they may be available.It's not like I realy need any more though! ;)

dirtsaver
The 7016 is a bit different from the one I drug home this week. With the 3400 series lights and solid orange seat deck I'm guessing it's an earlier version than mine. Sure looks good though. And yes, I'd really rather have the early B-10 if they were available. LOL!

Mack
I talked to him today. Helped him hook the tiller up to the 7016H.Tractor started easily & ran well.The tiller is very sound and the deck looks very good also, 48" I belive. I did not hear the B-10 run but he says it does and I didn't have time to try it out. They are "available" and I have the pricing info.E-mail me for details.