Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Early B-10 and 7016H

Mack

Spotted these across the street at my neighbors house yesterday.He wasn't home when I walked over to look at them.The B-10 looks to be in very good shape other than the grill missing.He buys and sells a lot of stuff so they may be available.It's not like I realy need any more though! ;)

Very clean B-10. I see a hitch onthe rear also. Looks like there was once a plow behind it somewhere.

The 7016 is a bit different from the one I drug home this week. With the 3400 series lights and solid orange seat deck I'm guessing it's an earlier version than mine. Sure looks good though. And yes, I'd really rather have the early B-10 if they were available. LOL!

that is in pretty good shape find out if hes going to sell it I live in Celina Oh. 40 minutes away

I talked to him today. Helped him hook the tiller up to the 7016H.Tractor started easily & ran well.The tiller is very sound and the deck looks very good also, 48" I belive. I did not hear the B-10 run but he says it does and I didn't have time to try it out. They are "available" and I have the pricing info.E-mail me for details.

Mack Italked to the wife and she said I had to build a shed before I can get anymore tractors Thanks for checking into it for me it sounds like a decent deal

Todd,I guess CarlH's quote applies to this situation,EH!
quote:
(subject to She Who Must Be Obeyed, of course).
;):D