Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
620Doc

620/Powermax Seat Restoration

620Doc
The seat on my Allis-Chalmers 620 is showing it's age. Is there an original or near original seat available? I have seen a few generic seat replacements at Tractor Supply, but don't like how they look. What have members of the forum done?

D-17_Dave
I had a good seat on mine but the rough terrain and the low slanted seat back just killed my back. So I replaced with this. It's a seat off what we used on our Tobacco harvester 's we made. Lots of cushion, has arm rests the fold up out of the way and a nice straight high back. It's a uper upgrade from the orriginal. Musc easier on my back and other regions. It also has a pressure switch in the lower seat for looping the PTO through in case your concerned about the kids opperating the deck. It's around a 75.00 seat from Nourthern or some tractor supplier I think, but well worth it. Very durrable too. Ecept for the screwdriver in the pocket thing.[:0]

I'm sure there are others availiable, but this is what I did and I like the results.