Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need heart transplant

Kids were overanxious this spring and ran our 613 Hydro out of oil. Now I need to find an engine, this tractor has been too good to retire. I've tried to find a used one without any success so I thought I'd try here. Looking for one that runs well, but don't necessarily need everything. Everything worked prior to the breakdown. Thanks, Warren

Warren, I would suggest that you post an add in the Classifieds. You'll probably find what you're looking for.

Warren, Look around for an old Dynamutt or Mtd. Beware of the Crapsmans, as many of them had stepped crankshafts. 1" then stepped down to 3/4" they are worthless without a crank change. Good luck, Al Eden