Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JoeJ

Newest 416 project

JoeJ
This found a home here last weekend. Needs an engine but hydro is supposed to be good, with no leaks. And the rest is very straight and pretty clean Price = free and delievered:D

*LOL* BTW, thanks Maynard, without your sticky, I totaly forgot how to get the pics loaded. (sux gettin old);)

JoeJ
Tony, If you had been here you'd a laughed your butt off. His wife is tellin him he has to clean out all his "junk". I'm tellin him, bring it all here. My wife is yellin no more "inventory".*LOL* This couple, along with his dad are all hot rod garden tractor pullers. They each have 1 white lightening fueled tractor. All 3 are Kohler engines that I guess were bought un-machined. They say the bore is off from stock and a few other changes in the basic engine. All 3 of these darned little 1 cylender engines was tested on a dyno and they claim all wre 42+ hp!!!!!! I think Jeffs and is dads oringinal pullers are in the Simple tractors gallery, under Jeff Jager. I'll try to get him to send Kent pics of all there tractors together. Joe

JoeJ
Dan, That's just great!! Then what the heck will I do????? The 314H from you is going to be a donor tractor. Marty didn't like the green paint anyway.*LOL* Engine in this, hydro in the 410S.(I hope) That way Karen can run them both, when I can't. I need to pick your brain on that caster wheeled cart you found for Lissa. Karen doesn't do anything that bends in the middle. I got so many projects after I get this welder it's un-real. Joe