Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

I Got Grass,

MPH
and geese, actually swans, buds on the trees and 60 above zero

and tree buds

and sunset over the Tannana

and a little later a moon rise

Sooooooo, guess today I better get the snowblower off, fix the flat front tire on the B-112 and take the studded tires off.

JoeJ
:DYou got grass, you got buds,,,,,,GOD, what a flashback!!!}:) Marty, It just don't jive that anyplace that darned pretty gets -60*:D Thanks for the pics!! Any and all pics from up in Gods country are welcome by me.

lsenus
I got the mower working today as well. She's doing a pretty good job. That's why I married her!! The wife on the 5212 does pretty well. She's got to do the mowing for a while, while I recoup from spine surgery in mid-March. 6 screws, 2 rods, and 4 bone grafts later, and I can walk again!

Simplicity314
quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
:DYou got grass, you got buds,,,,,,GOD, what a flashback!!!}:)
It's okay, It's legal up there now, (I think), so we should't judge.:o)

ka9bxg
We had a dusting of snow on Saturday.Some people put in there flowers and other plants in on 80 degree day on Tuesday.I would bet that they are sorry now.I do have peas up and growing.It is not fair that it is warmer in Alaska than it is in Wisconsin. I am sure that we will get up to 60 some day.Bob in Wisconsin

MPH
Only had two days this week in the 60's, at 5:45 when off work and bussinng by the bank, the rest was over 70:) Noticed a tint of green on the willow bushes on the way home tonight:) and the Aspen buds are all fuzzy:) and no snow on the lawn or garden:)