Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I Got Grass,

MPH

and geese, actually swans, buds on the trees and 60 above zero

and tree buds

and sunset over the Tannana

and a little later a moon rise

Sooooooo, guess today I better get the snowblower off, fix the flat front tire on the B-112 and take the studded tires off.

:DYou got grass, you got buds,,,,,,GOD, what a flashback!!!}:) Marty, It just don't jive that anyplace that darned pretty gets -60*:D Thanks for the pics!! Any and all pics from up in Gods country are welcome by me.

Great pictures! Last week it was mid 80's here and the trees are all leafed out, today, we have 30deg. and have over 6" of new snow. AHH....April in Meeechigan!

I got the mower working today as well. She's doing a pretty good job. That's why I married her!! The wife on the 5212 does pretty well. She's got to do the mowing for a while, while I recoup from spine surgery in mid-March. 6 screws, 2 rods, and 4 bone grafts later, and I can walk again!

quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
:DYou got grass, you got buds,,,,,,GOD, what a flashback!!!}:)
It's okay, It's legal up there now, (I think), so we should't judge.:o)

Jim, If I had to judge him on that, it would be tossed out faster than old Turn'um Loose Bruce was lettin real felons walk!!!! ;)But we aren't goin there in here.:D

We had flurries this morning, but I still managed to get some GQTT (Good Quality Tractor Time) in changing oil and mowing this afternoon. Nice Pics! Critch

We had a dusting of snow on Saturday.Some people put in there flowers and other plants in on 80 degree day on Tuesday.I would bet that they are sorry now.I do have peas up and growing.It is not fair that it is warmer in Alaska than it is in Wisconsin. I am sure that we will get up to 60 some day.Bob in Wisconsin

Marty, Very nice pictures you have there.Beautiful looking country from what i have heard about that part of the country.Thanks for sharing with us all.

Only had two days this week in the 60's, at 5:45 when off work and bussinng by the bank, the rest was over 70:) Noticed a tint of green on the willow bushes on the way home tonight:) and the Aspen buds are all fuzzy:) and no snow on the lawn or garden:)