Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BIG-TEN add on bumper hitch

ridgerunner

Made this last week, kinda copied the original add on hitch but with my own twist. The stock hitch location was to low to move most ball mount trailers, and if you got a ball on and need to switch to a pin stile hitch ya need a wrench to take it off (don't usualy carry one in my back pocket) And if I need the entire thing off just pull the two bottom pins and its off. This is the kind junk I come up with when I day dream at work. -Paul

ridgerunner. GREAT LOOKING HITCH! You definatly have a great place to work, to be able to have the tools and equipment at hand. We are all jealous.... I am going to put that on my "to build list" if you don't mind? Great idea and metal work. Randy

I think that you could make several of them and sell them. If the price was right, I would buy one, it looks great. JH

If you decide to make a few up to sell, consider making them to fit either front or rear like the OEM "ball hitch adaptor" does.

Paul, ;)VERY nice job!! Looks great on there and should handle anything that comes along. If it won't, you just make up something else to slide in. Real good looking tractor too!!!! Joe

• 2 weeks later...
WOW !!..Very nice workmanship. There is definitely a market for that. I know I could use one. Dave

• 2 weeks later...
quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
If you decide to make a few up to sell, consider making them to fit either front or rear like the OEM "ball hitch adaptor" does.
I agree completely. Your craftsmanship is amazing. Great job! Could I get mine in orange? :D Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...