Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Revitalizer

dads707

Picked this up last week. Was supposed to be for a large frame tractor, but I bought it anyway. The paint is still on the blades! [img]/club2/attach/dads707/small%201.JPG[/img]

I now have 2 revitalizers, 2 tillers and the leaf collertor for the Broadmoors. I only have 2 hitches, so only 2 tractors can be set up at a time. I was really hoping to get a revitalizer for the 2012!! I have a tiller set up on a 5008, and a revitalizer on the 728. The leaf collector is not pulley driven so it can go on the 707.

Dennis I have the same revitalizer for my 727 Broadmoor, but no hitch for it. Do you have a hitch? If I had the measurements of the hitch I could make one. Would it be possible for you to measure it in all demension an PM me. By the way nice find, I bought mine off of E-bay.Thanks Ken

Wow, I don't know what I did, but I added some pictures of the hitch, and it put them in place of the revitalizer. I loaded 5 pictures, they had measurements. Ken, it is 6 1/2 wide. 3 1/2 tall. 2 3/4 deep. Hope this helps!

Check the names of your pictures. I have several programs that will download pictures from my camera. One of them uses the same names every time and just adds 1,2,3,etc to them. I always have to make sure and name the pictures myself to prevent a write-over. Other software packages use the camera name. Just depends on the software. I always name my pictures anyway, to prevent disk or red X.

Dennis I noticed that your hitch didn't have the trailer hitch. My revitalizer has a slide pin that goes in the trailer hitch to hold the revitalizer in the hitch. Other wise I believe the revitalizer will ride up out of the hitch. But I'm only gressing, but why would they have a sliding pin for the trailer hitch if it didn't hold it down. Thanks for the measurements on the hitch. Ken

I apologize Ken. I didn't pay any attention to which one I was taking a picture of. This is one my brother made for me, it also doesn't have the big hole cut in it to add fluid to the rear end either. I haven't had any problems with the attachment riding up..

There are a couple of those hitches on tractors where I am going through all of those parts. If interested pm or e-mail me. Ryan

Those hitches seem to be hard to find..When I bought my first Broadmoor tiller and revitalizer I didn't get a hitch with them and I had a hard time finding one..Then a couple years later I picked up another Broadmoor and was lucky to have one on it, so now I have two :D ..Then I came across another tiller that still had paint on the tines.. :D:D:D

I have two of those revitalisers ,one simp and one Homelite. If anyone is instrested in them , they are for sale.