Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
landlord2110

grass catcher for landlord 2110

Kent
It will attach to and fit the 2110. The only thing I can't tell from the picture is whether or not that one has a separate clutch lever and idler pulley on the back (right) side that allows you to disengage it. The ones made for later tractors did not, since they disengaged with the cone clutch at the same time the mower deck did, i.e. they were direct drive. The ones made for the older tractors had this separate lever and idler clutch pulley that you used to disengage them, otherwise they ran all the time, since they are driven by the outside pulley on the left side of the BGB... The cone clutch used on Simplicity 7000/Allis 700 series (and later) clutched these left-side pulleys on the BGB itself...

johnmonkey
It should fit if you have a cone clutch pto (off of the bevel gear box). You also need a hose to the trailer and a hose from the mower deck to the blower to hook up all of the parts. If you look up some pictures on the simple tractor site and you will get a good idea of what I am talking about. JH

Tom_Byrne
I'm selling a complete system on eBay right now. The pic's show what the whole system looks like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22655&item=4376419049&rd=1

JJ MARSHALL
[img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/VAC 007.jpg[/img] ROY they just hang on the back by the bracket that they are mounted on like kent said you will need one that has the handle mount on it to engauge it with. they also make the vacs for a left and right discharge. i'm thinking that the 2110 is a left hand discharge.you might need to add another pulley to the B/G if you don' already have one JJ

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by Tom_Byrne
I'm selling a complete system on eBay right now. The pic's show what the whole system looks like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22655&item=4376419049&rd=1
Just to let you know, the winning bidder as of 7:32am 4/28 is a club member. Oh and a real nice guy at that:D Elon

Kent
quote:
Just to let you know, the winning bidder as of 7:32am 4/28 is a club member. Oh and a real nice guy at that:D Elon
And that's a totally objective, unbiased opinion, I'm sure... ;) That ad does show the clutch lever well that I was talking about: [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/TPBRigging/vacdetail.jpg[/img] I'd guess that this one is off a 9HP tractor (early B-10, 9HP Landlord 990314) since it appears to drive off the RIGHT side of the bevel gear box, instead of the left. The newer ones had a cross-shaft on the botton, with pullies on each end, while this one has only a pulley on the right side. To use this one, you'd need to add a pulley to the right side of the BGB and replace the starter rope cup...