Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
batty54

707 lights pics?

batty54
New owner of a a pair of 707's with electric start but no lights.I was hoping someone might have a picture of the headlight kit, actually how they mount. Are there any good original looking light out there? Thanks

mowerman1193
The light mounting bracket is nothing but some round tubing that is flatten down on the ends with the light mounting holes drilled..The light bracket (tubing) mounts to the grille support tube just below the hood..I have a couple of the light brackets that I could get a picture of if you wish..If it wasn't dark in the shed I would run out and get you a pic. now.. Hope this helps

batty54
Thanks for the reply, I checked out your page, nice restoration on the MF. Looks like the 707 will be a winner too.I don't plan on restoring the 707 it is in great shape paint isn't all worn off the clutch. The original owner kept it inside it's whole life. The parts machine is a different story though, but had the HI/Lo which I am putting on the good one. The lights would be a nice addition when I get to them, too many spring projects to go yet.