Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Free for the taking

Marc P. Cyr

Simplicity Landlord lawn tractor, mfrs no. 351 can this tractor be from the first year production run at the Port Washington manufacturing plant for the year 1966 ? It needs total restoration but would it be rare for this low a production number ?

Mfgr # is not a production number. Mfgr # 351 is a 990351 Simplicity model 101 manufactured in 1965. The serial number would tell you approximate production. the serial would be on the same sticker behind the seat you found that 351 number on. :D:D That info was found doing a search on Simpletractors for the # 990351.

This 1965 Landlord 101 is about 2 hours away from where I live. The ad specifies good for parts but it is free for the taking. I did see a B210 with the full package including mower deck, snowthrower, and tiller, wheel weights, for sale in Arundel, Maine today all in working condition. The Landlord would cost me a tank of gas in my truck to go get it in Shelburne New Hampshire near Mount Washington.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc P. Cyr
This 1965 Landlord 101 is about 2 hours away from where I live. The ad specifies good for parts but it is free for the taking. I did see a B210 with the full package including mower deck, snowthrower, and tiller, wheel weights, for sale in Arundel, Maine today all in working condition. The Landlord would cost me a tank of gas in my truck to go get it in Shelburne New Hampshire near Mount Washington.
You should have never let that out of the bag here.I bet traffic is backed up all around that area.:D

quote:
This 1965 Landlord 101 is about 2 hours away from where I live. The ad specifies good for parts but it is free for the taking. I did see a B210 with the full package including mower deck, snowthrower, and tiller, wheel weights, for sale in Arundel, Maine today all in working condition. The Landlord would cost me a tank of gas in my truck to go get it in Shelburne New Hampshire near Mount Washington
I don't see what the question here is.Whether it's the first one built,or the last one built,it's FREE!

I agree with Goat...It doesnt matter WHEN or WHERE or by whom it was built..Get on your horse and go get it!

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Mfgr # is not a production number. Mfgr # 351 is a 990351 Simplicity model 101 manufactured in 1965. The serial number would tell you approximate production. the serial would be on the same sticker behind the seat you found that 351 number on. :D:D That info was found doing a search on Simpletractors for the # 990351.
That's the manufacture numbers that are on my Landlord 101, I was told it was a 1966 Model. (who knows it might be a 1965) Definetly has a low serial number. #1056