Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

910 with vac

JJ MARSHALL

This is a project that i did about 4 years ago [img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/910vac 001.jpg[/img] i took a factory A/C -- SIMPLICITY vac and made a bracket to mount a catch box and vac all together and to fit A/C and SIMPLICITYS lawn tractors.( not all ) [img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/910vac 002.jpg[/img] it also dumps [img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/910vac 003.jpg[/img] JJ

i'ts a little light . some time it pushes on sharp turn but most of my lawn is flat. i have thought about put a little weight on front but the way that it's steers it's almost like power steering. but on a short frame tractor you might have to have some front weights. JJ

JJ I haave a pto driven vac like that but with the bags.was wondering where did you find the container, how is the dump container mounted to the back. My back is getting to the point where it does't like pulling and lifting heavy stuff much anymore. And dumping would be easier.

KEN this box came off a TORO MOWER i think it was grass and leave catcher not sure if it used a vac are not . i mabe the bracket out of some angle iron it fasten back under the vac to the vac bracket. i also used a large piece o threaded rod that runs from the bottom of bracket to the hole on vac bracket . it hard for me to explain. but if you will email me i will send you some close up pictures. JJ

JJ, You gotta get the hood and twin stacks on that fire breath'n mow-sheen, on the right in the second picture!!:D ;)You need an electric actuator on that so you can dump from the seat!! Joe