Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

none

antiquecowboy

sorry i havent been able to introduce myself but getting my tractor repaired again after winter ready fro spring anyway my name is rick i live in the catskill mountains of new york i own a 1971 allis chalmers model 312d that need contant repairs lucky for sandy lake and brenda thier i keep the ole girl going she a helluva machine that takes a beating well id like to know if thier are any other near me that have allis

Welcome Rick!! Head on down to the "tractor discussions" and jump right in. It's great to have you aboard!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB RICK i'm not near you but i have a BEE 10 A 910 A 312 AND A 416 ALL A/CS ALSO A 2012 SIMPLICITY. JJ

Nick, Welcome to the club. I live down in VA, a pretty good drive from you. I have a 61 Wards (Simp 700), an AC 716H, an AC713S, and a Simp 7116H. I bought some parts from Sandy Lake last summer at GOTO in Canandaigua, NY. Talked to Brenda for a little while. Very nice lady. Come on in to Talking Tractors with the rest of us. This is where most of the advising, and learning happens.

Howdy Nick, North west New Jersey here. Welcome aboard. ;)Those 300/400 series are butt fugly:D, you want I should haul it away for ya???:D Joe

There is a guy with a member name dlcentral, who has a tractor buisiness in Montgomery NY. I think that he would be south of you. My wife has friends in Saugerties, NY. Welcome to the club. JH

G'day Rick, welcome to the club, it's a great place, and a valuable source of information,I have a Sovereign 7016H,I'm a bit south of you, :D:D:DNeil,

Welcome Rick. I am just down the road from you off Route 9W. Newburgh to be exact. You Have some beautiful country up your way. My Great Aunt & Uncle once had a Dairy Farm in Oneonta. I own a 1968 Allis-Chalmers B-110 & a 1966 Simplicity Landlord 101.

Welcome to the club! I also have a 312D. This is the machine that got me to the club and eventually 4 more machines! I use my 312 for mowing, 2 acres for me, 2 acres for the gal down the road. I just did my spring thing... pull the head and decarbon, remove the breather and clean, carb pulled and cleaned, battery and posts cleaned and topped off, New belts(they only last about 2 years) I gave the BGB and tranny a few ounces of gear oil, Tighten the brake band a couple of turns, and the finishing touch... a shiney new spark plug! I couldn't enjoy a machine like this without the support of this great club! Welcome Rick!

Just because all the others are on eastern time, thought I would reply and welcome you to the site/club from the Mountain Time Zone in western Nebraska. I have a nice old 78 AC712S. Great tractor and great club. Dan

Welcome to the club! Great bunch of people to hang out with. Im sure youll learn a thing or two also. Im in WI and have an AC808, 912H w/loader, Sim 101 and 7116 and Broadmoor, AC B10, and a 101 parts tractor. Its addictive.

Welcome Rick. I would think you are kinda close to Graham (maxtorman1234). He is north just over the border in Canada and has a lot of 300/400 series parts. I'm in Kansas City and own a AC312D, AC310S, MW Squire 10, Simplicity 5010, and a 2012 parts tractor.

Welcome rick I'm a littl south of you in S.C. I have AC914H, AC710, T10 Homlett, Simp. 7013, and 727 broadmoor. Anything you want of know somebody here knows.

Hey Rick, welcome to the club. There are quite a few members in the general area. I'm about 50 miles southeast of you in Kerhonkson. For running tractors - AC712s, AC910, Simplicity Landlord, 2110, 3310V and a Broadmoor. And a couple of more not running yet!

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Hey Rick, welcome to the club. There are quite a few members in the general area. I'm about 50 miles southeast of you in Kerhonkson. For running tractors - AC712s, AC910, Simplicity Landlord, 2110, 3310V and a Broadmoor. And a couple of more not running yet!
Wow Clyde you are up to that many already? ;)

well im back have the ole girl running crazy apushing dirt n getting acre garden ready want to thank you all for the warm welcome hope to see ya all soon

quote:
Originally posted by insanepeabrain
Yo Yo Sup! Dude Trickin Mods W/ Dubs phat rides
...noob!}:)

Hi Rick,Welcome to the club you'll like it here I'm sure.I am near Montgomery and have all kinds of stuff[mostly orange!] my main tractor for work, is an A 920 diesel,also have a 410 with a tiller and sickle bar,2 show tracs a 700Sim/ dual whls/ sickle bar, and an AC big 10,garden plow,mower,