Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
hdrhdr

Mid-mount & front grader blade mounted

Chris727
Kris, I thought that was your old Landlord. Still looks great! Randy, you did a great job on the blades! But I think the 2 blades would work better with a dual lift setup, can't imagine always having one down on the ground. How do you drive over the lawn?

Randy, very nice. Three questions about your front grill, is it painted white or silver? Also is the black flat black or glossy? Finally, the white bead around the top grill, is it original painted or did the restorer find a replacement material? Very good restoration job!

hdrhdr
Thank you everyone for the complements. Ksever deserves it for the LL. (he restored it, I just bought it) I just did the deck and blades. Chris727 Yes this is Kris's old LL. I have it adjusted so when the lift arm is in the middle position, both blades are off the ground about 4" (guessing). I am going to put the front blade on my 725 and keep the mid mount on the LL. I just wanted pictures of every thing new and shinney. Kris, you can have it back but it will cost you an additional fuel pump and transmission for my truck!!!! OH I already have that NOW!!! HAHAHA michael221, Kris did the restore 2 years ago. All the white paint is Rustolem Almond. with 2 years on the black paint I don't know what Kris used and I can't answer you about the white bead. you will need to ask Ksever or maybe he will reply with your answers. I have been moving gravel in the drive way, so the paint on the mid mount blade only lasted a couple of weeks.. OH well, I got it to use it.. Randy