Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mid-mount & front grader blade mounted

hdrhdr

I finally got the blades mounted on the Landlord^. If only it would stop raining:(! I could start working on my driveway. Randy

Thats what im saying John.It would be a shame to it it dirty.LOL.That is a great job you did on it Randy.Tony

That is a very nice job you have done on the tractor and blades. Take lots of pictures before you go out and get it dirty!

Hey, Can I have that tractor back now? ;) It's looking pretty sharp with those new blades!

Kris, I thought that was your old Landlord. Still looks great! Randy, you did a great job on the blades! But I think the 2 blades would work better with a dual lift setup, can't imagine always having one down on the ground. How do you drive over the lawn?

Randy, very nice. Three questions about your front grill, is it painted white or silver? Also is the black flat black or glossy? Finally, the white bead around the top grill, is it original painted or did the restorer find a replacement material? Very good restoration job!

Thank you everyone for the complements. Ksever deserves it for the LL. (he restored it, I just bought it) I just did the deck and blades. Chris727 Yes this is Kris's old LL. I have it adjusted so when the lift arm is in the middle position, both blades are off the ground about 4" (guessing). I am going to put the front blade on my 725 and keep the mid mount on the LL. I just wanted pictures of every thing new and shinney. Kris, you can have it back but it will cost you an additional fuel pump and transmission for my truck!!!! OH I already have that NOW!!! HAHAHA michael221, Kris did the restore 2 years ago. All the white paint is Rustolem Almond. with 2 years on the black paint I don't know what Kris used and I can't answer you about the white bead. you will need to ask Ksever or maybe he will reply with your answers. I have been moving gravel in the drive way, so the paint on the mid mount blade only lasted a couple of weeks.. OH well, I got it to use it.. Randy

• 7 months later...