Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Paul_B

Hydro lifts are nice!

Paul_B
I just found my dad a nice 7117 with hydro lift. Tonight I hooked his tiller up and played with it for a minute. Sure beats lifting a tiller by hand. I manually lift my 38" tiller.[:0] Now my 3416H has a manual lift with a vickers hydro . Can I add a hydro lift on it or would I be best to locate a newer hydrolift chassis that needs a motor? My 16HP briggs has <5 hours on a rebuild, so I don't want to part with it!

cwm1276
Paul, chech out my earthmoving pics, we put the blade on the hydro lift tractor, just too hard to always be adjusting the blade by hand for 3 to 4 hours. I get real spoilled with the lift. I would suggest checking out the electric lifts for the 7000's on your 3416H.

maxtorman1234
quote:
Originally posted by cwm1276
Paul, chech out my earthmoving pics, we put the blade on the hydro lift tractor, just too hard to always be adjusting the blade by hand for 3 to 4 hours. I get real spoilled with the lift. I would suggest checking out the electric lifts for the 7000's on your 3416H.
I love the 917 with hydraulic lift, sure beats manual and is quicker too when moving snow. Now we just picked up the angle from the seat blade:). Of course its just after winter finishes. At leas I have it for next year though.