Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

small truck

oldone

Does the rear engine hooked into the tractor like the train engines do? What are they picking up?

Check out how much higher the unloaded trailer rides than the loaded one in the background. Makes one wonder what's in those crates.

I never ran into that particular truck when I was driving, but the ones I did talk to, the rear engine ran hydraulic steering ;) for close maneuvering. ( like anywhere under 30 acres ) :D:D

Hey oldone, don't call me to do a break job on that one!!!!!! I've only have done two axle, not 16! lol Oh by the way, I'm a trailer mechanic, so I know what it takes to work on somthing like that. Elon

We run 9's up here. We want to get one of them but Ontario doesn't reconise them on our roads. I love working on them! If you want to see more of those go to www.equipmentexpress.com

That's huge. I never knew they existed until I saw this post. Those are neat. Also looks like you have the same lovely weather that we have here;)

Sorry I did'nt get more info on this before work. But that was a big contract for 6 units. The barrel of the compresser weights 35 tons by its self. I worked on them about a year ago. the walls of the barrel are 18" thick. with the small end at 5ft dia. the one crate is one compresser and skid. the rear part of the trailer is for steering and to raise and lower the trailers