Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
iweld

9020 pow'r max duals

iweld
Should I list these on eBay, or does someone here want to save me the trouble? 8D Shipping would be expensive. The outer wheels are CaCl loaded. The chains are in excellent cond. Hey! Maybe I can put them in the classified's as an auction.

D-17_Dave
What size are they? They look a little small for a power max. BTW, whats the center tube w/ the 3 bolts? Is that a false axle that the outer tire runs on and lines up on?

iweld
They are Firestone 750 - 18. They are about 32 in. high. They were off of ground driven John Deere planters. The bolt pattern is exactly the same. The false axle is just what you said. I had these on my 9020 for several years. Nice and stable, but wider than the loader bucket.