Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9020 pow'r max duals

iweld

Should I list these on eBay, or does someone here want to save me the trouble? 8D Shipping would be expensive. The outer wheels are CaCl loaded. The chains are in excellent cond. Hey! Maybe I can put them in the classified's as an auction.

What size are they? They look a little small for a power max. BTW, whats the center tube w/ the 3 bolts? Is that a false axle that the outer tire runs on and lines up on?

This should be in the classifieds and auctions are not allowed. If you want an auction put them on ebay.

They are Firestone 750 - 18. They are about 32 in. high. They were off of ground driven John Deere planters. The bolt pattern is exactly the same. The false axle is just what you said. I had these on my 9020 for several years. Nice and stable, but wider than the loader bucket.

If I get the tires, does the loader and backhoe come with them?? Never hurts to ask, right?