Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Duals Rule.....

MDB

Or at least they are COOL.....:D Jake has been wanting to put duals on his B-110 for awhile. A friend of mine made these spacers for us.

A set of Goodyear rubber from a doner tractor on a set of brand X yellowrims:I

A little bit of wrenching done by Jake supervised by MDB....:D

And a happy young man taking a ride on his dualed up B-110 :D

Hey Andy, Could you haul more chicks on a B-110 if you have duals?;):D

;)Looks real neat Mike. But now you and Jake need to lock heads and build a loader for him. You know, just to justify that extra stability.:D

I really like the look of the dual tires. How much stability does that add to a tractor?

I'd be real careful how much weight you carry around on that tractor with the duals on. I can tell you from seeing bad things happen to BIG tractors & combines with duals that they will add stress to your axles! Just a warning....

Nice job guys Jake you did good taking dad in to this. But Mike I bet it didn't take that much talking did it?

Very nice! Can you explain what bolts you used and the order you used to assemble these? i.e. I assume you use the regular wheel mounting bolts to mount the spacer and the first tires, but how do you get the second set mounted on the dual wheel spacer? Is the spacer threaded on one side? Again very nice, I want this setup for stability on hills when using a sicklebar or lawn deck.

to plow, youve got to take off the left side dual, so you get down in the furrow right. maybe i'll put a pair on the Homie and sitck a plow on it.

Bout like puttin lipstick on a pig. It's still a foot dragger.}:) Just kiddin, they do look cool. Mel

I got a set coming for my B-210 with the sickle mower.That ought to keep it from tipping when I'm mowing the ditch.I have duals on my B-1 ,I have a plow and the narrow rear ag tires on.It fits nicely in the furrow,not a lot different the running 26-12.00's

Very nice setupyou have there.Put a plow on and a cab and you are ready to work.I like those duals setup you have on that tractor.

A friend of mine told me yest. that he had a set of original dual wheel spacers and the factory mounting studs to boot. I am going to try to do some trading with him and put duallys on my B1. Later,Matt